Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New You.

As I sit here and think about the past year, I realize how lucky I am. I get to be called "Mommy" by the two sweetest, most precious girls in the world, and I get to be a wife to an amazingly kind and caring man. Sure the past year had its ups and downs, but what life doesn't? I think its the highs and lows that bring people closer together, and make relationships stronger.
I am looking so forward to 2011 and all it has in store for me and my family. I am looking forward to vacation, birthdays, picnics, holidays, and just enjoying my family!
New Year New ME! I'm striving to be the best me that I can possibly be this year. Be it having more patience with the girls when they are extra whiny, working out more so I actually achieve my weight lose goal this year, eat out less/cook more, spend less/save more... and the list could go on. I'm actually really very excited for this year and to see what it has in store for everyone.
Life can be and will be good, Its 100% what you make of it. Here's hoping everyone chooses to have a fantastic and blessed 2011!
Lots of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment