Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 67

A friend of mine posted a recipe for the cutest cookies ever! I thought I would give them a whirl tonight for my party tomorrow night. Something fun, cute and different.

They are called Melting Snowman Cookies. The marshmallows gave me a little trouble, but other than that I think they turned out pretty darn cute!


Sorry for the bad cell phone picture!!! That's all I had time for. If you want to try your hand at these festive little guys go here!
Aside from doing these today, I also cleaned my house top to bottom (a deep scrub sort of clean), played about 15 games of Elefun with the girls, made dinner and did the whole bedtime routine! I am so tired, but I refuse to go to bed just yet. I am sitting in the living room in the peace and quiet, taking in the moments of having a calm clean house!
For I know it will all end so soon. Once morning comes and the little monsters wake up, all bets are off!
So for now, Ill sit and enjoy it! (while drinking some Hot Chocolate)
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment