Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 62

I am a few days behind ( okay more than a few) but do not worry, I will be catching up! For now though enjoy these cute pictures of my little lady! Ava or Santa's little helper as we call her, is so so so excited for Christmas this year. I am excited for her. This is the first year she really understands what Christmas is. She knows that Jesus was born on that day many, many years ago. She also knows that Santa brings presents to good girls and boys! (that has come in handy a few times) She knows about Christmas songs, Christmas cookies, Christmas crafts and she loves every minute of it all!!
I am just loving this age that she is at. Everything is so fun for her and she is the sweetest most appreciative three year old I know. Here she is enjoying "Mickey Saves Christmas"
It is so fun to stop and cherish all the little moments and memories we are creating this holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment