Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 45


Well folks, I do not know how it happened but the holiday season is upon us!!! It came rather fast, if I do say so myself. I am only mildly stressed this year though. :)

Right now on my mind is Christmas cards, Christmas cards and more Christmas cards. I don't know about you , but I LOVE getting a nice card in the mail, passing it around for the girls to see, and than proudly displaying them in my Kitchen! Nothing makes a house a home like Christmas cards hanging.
I have always and only ordered my cards from Shutterfly. Be it Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween or Christmas, my cards come from Shutterfly.

Here are a few examples of some of my past cards...

Valentines

Nora's birthday invite 2010


See what I mean?? Are they not the cutest cards ever?
Here is the Christmas card I'm thinking about using this year. There are really so many choices!


Are you planning on doing Holiday cards?? Check em out! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

You will not be disappointed! The quality is fantastic, the pictures always look nice and clear. I have yet to have a problem with any of my products ordered!!!

So go ahead, order your pictures! I hope to get a card in the mail! :)

Oh and PS their calendars make great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment