Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well hello there blog!

Happy New Year!

I now have a blogger app, which means I will be able to keep up with the blog more in 2012! Fabulous!

So, we all know that new year means new resolutions. Some that we may keep and some that we may fail miserably at, either way the new year is always about new changes. So in trying to keep myself accountable I am posting my 12 in 2012!

1- Spend less, save more
2- Workout at least 4 times a week
3- Lose 10 pounds
4- Spend more time with Kory
5- Double our savings account
6- Eat out less
7- Organize all my pictures
8- Visit the inlaws more
9- Tithe regularly
10- Stop sweating the small things
11- Laugh more
12- Daily devotions

Phew, there you have it folks! What are you resolutions for 2012?!

{picture from christmas eve}

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you blogging again. :) I really need to get on that more. My resolutions are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete