Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Even more changes

It has been mentioned a few times that people would like me to make my blog somewhat of a "road map" for motherhood! I have been thinking about it a lot and trying to figure out what direction I want my blog to go in. I love blogging and feel honored that people have requested certain things from me!
I am going to be starting a few new different things. The first being the cupcakes as mentioned before, along with blogging other favorite quick and easy family recipes. We all know that life with little children leaves little time to do anything super fancy for dinner. I find it fun and challenging to come up with healthy yet easy ideas!
I am also going to be doing Fashion Fridays! Each Friday I will blog a cute and affordable (key factor) kids outfit. Anyone that knows me knows I am the queen of cute, affordable kids clothes. Ill be the first to admit that I like my girls to look good and put together, but I do it on a budget! Its all about finding the deals!
Finally, I am going to be posting reviews to favorite/least favorite baby and kids items. What I like, didn't like, loved, didn't love. I am really excited about this!
So stick around, not only are new things coming but a new face lift (blog that is) is coming as well! It will all be worth it. I promise!
Oh and if I can get enough followers, I am going to start doing blog giveaways! So spread the word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment