Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful for my wonderful family that helped make our dinner party tonight such a blast. I know that some people are not blessed to have such close knit families, and I just want to say how thankful I am for each and every one of my family members!
We had a great times tonight. Ava had her party dressed laid out since yesterday(even when she was sick, all she cared about was her "dressy") She was so excited to wear it, and looked like a little angel in it!

(crappy cell phone picture, I am in a bad habit of just using the cell phone instead of my carmera!)

Nora on the other hand, got home from church and had her skirt and tights off within minutes. She walked around the house in her shirt and diaper for a good majority of the party! She is so her fathers child, and Ava is definatly my child. I too love dressing up!

I just love Sundays, spending the time laughing and relaxing with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment