Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I cant believe it is upon us again so soon, It seems like it was just this time last year! Christmas and Christmas Eve are by far two of my favorites days of the year. Everything about this season is just uplifting and fun. From the Christmas songs on my new Glee Christmas CD, to the faces on my precious girls as we drive by house after house covered in lights, and Nora saying "Mo lights please, Mo lights please" It makes my heart want to burst!
Christmas Eve is especially fun for me, we have traditions that have been passed on for years now. We always go to dinner with my family before heading to a candlelight service at my church that I grew up in. We than end the night with a little party at my moms house, where me and my childhood friend exchange our Christmas gifts! The best part though, is when we finally get home and I snuggle the girls in their new Christmas PJ's and we read the night before Christmas before bed. We tuck them nicely in their beds, than Kory and I get to play Santa and Mrs Clause! I love putting all the presents under the tree, and filling the stockings, knowing just how excited the girls will be the next morning! Its the best!

Here are just a few of the pictures from Christmas Eve, Enjoy. (at dinner) (my amazing husband, I'm a lucky girl!) (Mellissa and I, I kind of Love her!)
I hope you and your loved ones have a great, blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment