Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 30

Happy official birthday Nora Stink! We had such a great day today. We spent the morning relaxing, (since the girls got up so early, thank you day light savings) opening gifts,
And getting Nora's favorite breakfast treat! DOUGHNUTS!
Sissy even got a special present! (Ever since Nora was born, I have gotten each girl a gift on the opposite birthday. Just sometime special for them to look forward to as well)


I know I'm biased but I really think my girls are beauties!
You have to agree, right?!

Ahhh baby leg warmers just kill me! I love them, every little girl should have a pair!


I hope you had an awesome day lady! Now we have to get ready for your big ice cream bash this weekend! I am super excited for that. I love you little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment