Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 22

There is just something about going to a wedding, that makes me smile! I don't know if it is the fact that I get to get all dolled up, or that I get to enjoy a nice relaxing night out alone sans children! Or maybe its that I get to spend time with my family. Laughing, dancing, and really just being crazy. Or better yet, maybe it is the amazing food and the delicous cake that weddings always happen to have! Whatever the reason is, I can assure you that I love going to weddings! It makes me re-live my own wedding day, four years ago! What a great day it was.


(Anti pictures?)


Congratulations Mike and Sarah! Your wedding was really beautiful!
Oh and the one thing I hate about weddings, the awful lighting!! Keep that in mind when looking at the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment